Tuesday, November 28, 2006

FIRST DAY

NET11
As usual, I was lost on my first 'log-in', however it all started to make sense pretty quickly. Reading other posts from students and staff helps a lot when you start the subject - especially if you are new to the 'Open Learning' concept.
I think that the posts and comments from everyone should be read thoroughly and understood. It is overwhelming because of the number of discussions that have to be read - especially for a person like me who only logs on in the evening. I tend to try and read the student discussions quickly to get to the next task - not a good idea! Read slowly, understand and move on...

2 comments:

Melissa Jane said...

Hi Ajay, I'm a fellow NET11 student hope you don't mind me posting a comment on your blog.. I agree it will be important for us to keep up with discussions on the forum, since there are marks for participating. I find it helpful sometimes to make brief notes to help jog my memory on which student said what!

Best wishes for your studies,

Melissa
luminosita.blogspot.com

AquaMerino said...

Hi Ajay, nice blog. I agree re the discussion forum - one of my learnings from NED11 was to keep on top and bookmark important info. And I relate to your experience using Telnet...I'd never heard of it before either! cheers for now, Kathleen