Monday, January 8, 2007

Module 3: WWW Standards 2

  • W3C
My HTML page (Taj Mahal) has been validated by W3c. The W3c validation tag can be seen at the bottom of the web page.
I have to admit that the validation did not come easily. Firstly, it was the first ever html mark up that I had ever done and it was full of mistakes. It took many corrections, a lot of late nights and a lot of frustration to get the validation stamp.

  • Have you used images or words on your web page or website that contravene copyright laws?
I used the WWW for research on the subject in my website and used images from 'Google Images' which do not breach the copyright laws.

  • Would you be in breach of copyright if you put the Curtin logo at the top of your web page for an assignment?
We would definitely be in breach of the copyright laws if we use the Curtin logo in our body of work or assignments. Click here for the 'Curtin Copyright' policy.

No comments: