Wednesday, February 21, 2007

End of NET11

I've completed my assignments and plan to submit them this afternoon. The most worrying thing is if I've done the right thing. This assignment has consumed a lot of my time in reading and understanding - and I had a lot of trouble putting it into words.

Well, at the end of it all, I know that I gained a lot of knowledge and understanding about the Internet. I've learnt how to search and analyze websites and e-mails - two things that are very useful in my everyday use of the Internet. Besides this, I've learnt a lot of other things and realized how much learning I've got left...

I would likke to take this opportunity to thank our on-line tutor, Cynthia Verspaget, who has been very understanding and helpful throughout the course. Also thanks to my fellow students who have helped me along the way. I wish them all well.

No comments: